Sunday, January 25, 2009


So, today was pretty fun woke up at like 9! & went to friendly's with my sister and dad yeah hahaha always fun! then we went to my grandma's and hungout for a bit. yeah i hang with old people for a living. me and my sister made this weird video! because well shes the fucking shit. and then we went to the movies where we seen "my bloody valentine" in 3D it bommmbb (: haha! I DIDNT GET MY CELL! and im very mad about that. maybe next weekend? hopefully : / we came home and i sat my ass on the computer. and then went to have dinner with my family (: yes yes <3 hhaha and then i ate some ice cream! outta the carton i will add! <3 with chocolate syrup (: & then i went and took a shower.. straightendd me hairrr and all tht shit! (: haha. and thenn i came down here and thats about ittt. sooooo! imaa go to bed now. oh & btw i like someone! ttfn <3 goodnight (:

No comments:

Post a Comment