Tuesday, January 27, 2009

fuck it all

So i have came to the conclusion that all guys are a waistt of my time. and that falling in love isn't worth anyone's time because its only about hurt and lies. and who's to settle for thatt? i hate being played and told shit that's not true, and i only trust like 4? guys right now. and 2 of them consist of my brothers. well in a way 3. but still! im so done with any guy that only wants ass. im done with any BOY that is only gonna stick around for a week. I'm done with all of you assholes who call your selves "men" because your not a man to me until you prove it. and i mean show me what it means to be in love because myself? i don't even know the meaning. no body does. and honestly no one ever will. im 14 years old and im heart broken as can be and still have many more heart breaks to come.. and forever to go

No comments:

Post a Comment