Monday, February 2, 2009

So im in the fishbowl at school testing for stupid math, but; i finished. so imaa write this because i have no life. so todayss goinn alright. i mean its school so. yeah my familyss so much more fucked thaan it was before. and idk what to do anymore. my girls are helpinn me through it. but; i honeslty dont think i can deal with it anymore. i wanna go live in newyork and start overr. im goin ot with zack chase now. and i feel like itll lasst a while and workout but i never reallly know. andd i said this about many guyss in the past soo idk yet. hes really nice and i hope he means everything he says. lately ive been trying to buckle down but keep on failing. its hard idk whats wrong with me i used to be the best student and kid. and now i feel like im letting myself down and everyone around me. thursday im going to the studio with hectorr and gonna record some shitt fun fun huh? hah. and thenn fridaay i have show choiir competetion and thaan saturdaay at 1! i have districts itss a massachusetts choiir audition and oonly like one of us will make itt. hopefully itll be me. but; yaa never know. caitlins reading everything i type but itss all guuud (; :P hahaha. mr.B'a the besst teacherr i lovee him ha <3 soo yeaah ill getttt back to thiss all laterr on anotherr blogg. hasstaaa lavisstaa :*

No comments:

Post a Comment